2013_09_02_mushroom

This is a mushroom I see in da park, on the side of Super Steep Hill, within its deep dark forests.

I think some Little Hobbits have been slowly nibbling on it though. I think it is poisonous. It looks poisonous. I bet they are dead now.

Stay Alive,
Mr. Alex

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s